Saturday, November 18, 2023

 Thanksgiving is next week.  I hope you all have a big dinner planned with loved ones.  Lots of delicious food. Lots of calories and carbs. 

If you are intermittent fasting as I am, this will have to be a day to skip.  You can always fast the day before or the day after. Don't see how you can miss turkey day.

That means it is one month to Christmas.  I always purchase a Jacquie Lawson Advent Calendar for the holidays.  It is fun doing the activities each day up until Christmas Day.

I am past the "what am I going to get for Christmas." I don't need anything so it is just the fellowship that I love.

I have ten non-fiction books available on Amazon.  They are about healthy living, gardening, art, and history. Look them over and see if there is one that would interest you. They are in e-book, paperback, and audible. If you read one, please leave a review. That will help my books move up in rank.

My goal is to write a fiction mystery.  I have an outline and am working on the content. This is more challenging than non-fiction.

Tell your friends about my books.  That is the best form of advertising I can get.

Speaking of telling friends, there is a book by Rodolfo del Toro called "Chasing Rabies" that I highly recommend.  It is about a doctor in med school.  It is an awesome story and you will be glad you read it. You may have to read it twice.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment